- Additional Information
SKU RHLOGIC400WEB Promo Label No Features
- Fully adjustable for seat height, back rake angle, back height, seat slide and lumbar support
- Unique '2PP' principle ensures optimum support and blood circulation during dynamic sitting
- Exchangeable seat and back pads to increase longevity and reduce cost of ownership
- Memory foam and coccyx cut-out seat pads available, as well as 3D armrests
- ESD version is available
- Environmental impact is traceable through EPD (Environmental Product Declaration)
- Available in black, navy and royal blue
- 8S Class A Armrests - Black - Black Frame. Adjustable in height and width. Rotating. Armrest height above seat 215-295 mm.
- 8E Class A Armrests - Black - Silver Frame. Adjustable in height, depth and width. Armrest height above seat 215-295 mm.
- 8R3D Relax Armrests. Adjustable height, depth and sideways position. Single arm option also available.
- Height and depth adjustable
- XL Seat - 485(w) x 515(d) mm - suitable for larger users
Coccyx Cut-out Seat
- Coccyx relief recess cut out for injured coccyx
- Standard Height Gas Stem (410-530 mm)
- 4Q Standard Height Black Gas Stem - Same gas stem as standard, but all in black rather than silver
- High gas stem B (480-610 mm) - suitable for taller users
- Upgrade to Black High Gas Stem B (480-610 mm) - Same gas stem as the high gas stem, but all in black rather than silver
- Silver graphite 5X aluminium base (as standard)
- Black 5X aluminium base
- Polished 5X aluminium base
- Castors for carpeted floors (as standard)
- Castors for hard floors
Memory Foam Seat
- Memory foam seat pad for extra comfort
CMHR Foam Seat
- CMHR (Combustion Modified High Resilient) foam is used when the strictest fire code standards are required, such as in hotel lobbies, hospitals, schools, mass transit (airplanes, buses). The foam has a high density which helps it last a long time. Fire retardant chemicals in the foam give the texture a grainy feel
- Seat width:
- 465 mm
- Seat depth:
- 475 mm
- Seat height:
- 410-530 mm
- Seat sliding range:
- 60 mm
- Backrest width:
- 445 mm
- Backrest height:
- 620 mm
- Maximum user weight:
- 150 kg (23.5 stone)
- 10 years, based on 8 hour use
- 5 years when used as a 24/7 chair
Q: How do I adjust the back angle of my RH Logic 400 chair?
There is a row of 3 buttons on the right hand side of your Logic 400. Lift the middle button to adjust the backrest angle. Release the button to lock in place. The angle should be set so that your back makes contact with the backrest.
Q: My gas stem seems a little stiff – is this normal?
Sometimes, over time, the gas stem can become a little stiff when trying to adjust the height. A quick and easy fix for this is using WD-40 or Vaseline. Apply a light layer of grease to the gas stem, then try adjusting the gas stem 3-4 times. The gas stem should now adjust easily.
Q: Can my seat slide forward?
There is a row of 3 buttons on the right hand side of your Logic 400. Lift the button furthest back on the right hand side. About four fingers width between the front edge of the seat and the hollow of the knee provides good blood circulation.
Q: I have lumbar support in my backrest, how do I adjust this?
On the back of the RH Logic backrest is a lumbar pump. Use the pump to inflate the lumbar support to optimal comfort. If you need to deflate your lumbar, simply push the button on the pump.
Q: My RH Logic 400 chair didn’t come with a neckrest – can I order one to add on myself?
You can retro-fit a neckrest to your Logic 400. Simply remove the small plastic tab on top of your backrest and slot the neckrest in.
Q: How do I stop the rocking motion of my RH Logic 400 chair?
There is a tilt lock on the right hand side of your Logic 400 at the back. Turn the handle clockwise to lock the chair. To unlock, simply turn the handle anticlockwise.
If you want to adjust the tension of the tilt motion, use the front handle under the right hand side of your seat. Turn anticlockwise for firmer tension and clockwise to loosen the tension.
Q: We have hot-desking and I want to adjust the backrest height – how do I do this?
On the bottom right of your backrest there is a grey handle. Simply pull the handle upwards to adjust the height of your backrest. Once you are happy with the position, push the handle downwards.
Q: My seat has become worn over time – can I just swap a new one for the old one?
Yes, swapping the seat pad is simple. Once you receive your new seat pad, pull off the old worn seat pad. You will notice there are holes underneath around the edge of the seat pad. Simply align these to the seat shell, then push down on the edges to secure the seat pad into place.
Still having problems?
Please give our customer services team a call on +44 (0) 345 345 0010.
In-stock Chairs Yes Buying for Companies Yes Delivery & Returns 5_to_7_days Delivery courier_product_care_chair
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- wonderful chair and top customer service
This chair is wonderful. It feels so good to finally have a chair that fits my body and wonâ€™t exacerbate my back pain. The chair set up was really well done and the consultant was extremely helpful and knowledgeable.
I love this chair already and only had it one day so far. What a differance it makes to my posture!
This chair gave me instant relief for my neck pain /trapped nerve.The chair makes sitting a pleasure and supports your every move.The movement that enables the back of the chair to move forward with you is incredibly supportive .This chair has to be tried to be appreciated.I believe if I had had this chair earlier I would not have had my neck condition.
- Excellent ergonomic chair
I have previously suffered with back and neck pain, (partly work related, but mostly due to having two young children!). As well as receiving physio work, I changed my work chair to an RH Logic 400. It's an extremely comfortable chair and I found the main benefit was being able to sit in the chair for long periods of time without any discomfort. At Posturite, we aim to practice what we preach, and as such I also have a sit-stand desk (which I try to use for at least an hour everyday). Combined with a better chair, my back pain is much better. I also can't stress enough how important it is to get your chair setup correctly by an expert! Now if only we could develop a product to stop my kids being a "pain in the neck"!