- Additional Information
SKU PPLUSMBWEB Promo Label No Features
- Medium back
- Unique ergonomic multi-featured seat system
- Sophisticated under-seat controls providing maximum adjustability for the user
- Modern contoured backrests with subtle curves
- Unique Ergo-Slide height adjustment system
- Replaceable moulded-foam seat cushions
- Top action, safety gas lift rated to 23.6 stone (150 kg)
- Inflatable lumbar panel for additional support
- Available in black, navy, royal blue and red
- Adjustable in height and width
- Height and depth adjustable
- Small Seat - 460(w) x 410(d) mm (no seat slide) - suitable for small users
- XL Seat - 540(w) x 570(d) mm (no seat slide) - suitable for larger users
Coccyx cut-out seat
- Coccyx relief recess cut out for injured coccyx
- Performance memory foam seat for extra comfort
- AirCare plus seat option - unique AirCare technology system with superior enhanced comfort and pressure sensitive coccyx relief
- High gas stem increases seat height to 530-660 mm - suitable for taller users
- Non-swivel gas stem option - standard height (500-620 mm) gas stem that locks into place, keeping you in a static forward-facing position
Gas stem measurements are taken from the floor to the top of the seat, in the middle with no tilt.
- Black nylon base (as standard)
- Polished aluminium base
- Castors for carpeted floors (as standard)
- Castors for hard floors
- Brake loaded castors
- Seat height:
- 500-620 mm
- Seat width:
- 500 mm
- Seat depth:
- 440-525 mm
- Back width:
- 435 mm
- Back height:
- 490-570 mm
- Seat to top of armrest range:
- 157-230 mm
- Armrest to armrest width range:
- 430-530 mm
- Maximum user weight:
- 23.6 stone (150 kg)
- 5 years on structural parts
- 2 years on moving parts and fabric
- 1 year for 24 hour use
XL seat dimensions
- Seat width:
- 540 mm
- Seat depth:
- 570 mm
Small seat dimensions
- Seat width:
- 460 mm
- Seat depth:
- 410 mm
Please note, non-standard options such as a Coccyx Cut-out or memory foam seat are non-returnable.
Q: How do I adjust the back angle of backrest?
There is a lever on the right hand side of your chair with ‘Back Angle’ written on it. Pull this lever up to adjust the back angle of your backrest. Once in a comfortable position, release the lever to lock in place.
Q: My gas stem seems a little stiff – is this normal?
Sometimes, over time, the gas stem can become a little stiff when trying to adjust the height. A quick and easy fix for this is using WD-40 or Vaseline. Apply a light layer of grease to the gas stem, then try adjusting the gas stem 3-4 times. The gas stem should now adjust easily.
Q: Can my seat slide forward?
There is a seat slide wheel on the right hand side of your Positiv Plus. Pull the wheel outwards and turn clockwise to adjust the seat slide forward and anticlockwise to adjust the seat inwards. Once in the desired position, release the wheel to lock in place.
Q: I have lumbar support in my backrest – how do I adjust this?
On the back left hand side of your Positiv Plus there is a lumbar bulb. Pump the bulb to inflate the lumbar. If you wish to deflate the lumbar, press the valve button.
Q: My Positiv Plus medium back chair didn’t come with a headrest. Can I order one to add on myself?
Unfortunately, you can’t fit a headrest yourself. However, if you contact our customer services team on +44 (0) 345 345 0010, they will be able to assist in arranging an appointment for one of our install technicians to fix a headrest to your Positiv Plus.
Q: How do I stop the rocking motion of my Positiv Plus medium back chair?
There is a lever on the left hand side of your Positiv Plus with ‘Lock’ written on it. Simply push this down if you wish to lock the tilt action.
If you wish to have the tilt motion, simply lift the tab lever and rock backwards. This enables the tilt function to work.
Q: We have hot-desking and I want to adjust the backrest height – how do I do this?
On the bottom right of your backrest there is a backrest handle. Push this handle upwards and adjust the backrest to your desired height. Once comfortable, pull the handle downwards to lock in place.
Q: My seat pad is worn from years of use – can I just swap a new one for the old one?
You can swap the pads over. However, you will need to contact our customer services team on +44 (0) 345 345 0010 to arrange this, as this will need to be completed by one of our install technicians.
Still having problems?
Please give our customer services team a call on +44 (0) 345 345 0010.
In-stock Chairs Yes Buying for Companies Yes Delivery & Returns 2_to_4_weeks_positiv_plus Delivery courier_product_care_chair
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Frankly amazing
I want to thank you for the chair and setting it up for me.
At first I was only slightly impressed, but as time has progressed the benefits of this chair are quite frankly amazing.
I can sit longer without an increase in pain or reduction in mobility. I can change position whilst feeling supported which also allows me to exercise my legs whilst working, this has in turn reduced the amount of leg cramps I get and has lead to a reduction in the amount of pain medication I take just to get through the working day.
The best happened yesterday, after working a full and busy day I got up and walked to my car without any increase in the pain level since I had arrived in the morning and I had taken no pain medication all day. This is the first time this has happened in a good 3 years.
I truly have only positive things to say about the chair and the professional service you provide.