- Additional Information
SKU PSITHBWEB Promo Label No Features
- Choice of four colours - black, navy, royal blue and red
- Height adjustable backrest
- Black base as standard
- Standard castors for carpeted floors
- Available in black, navy, royal blue and red
- Height adjustable armrests
- Height and depth adjustable armrests
- Height and depth adjustable
- Adds a sliding seat range of 50 mm. Allows the depth of the chair seat to be independently adjusted. If you are short in the thigh you will need to reduce the seat depth so that you can reach the backrest and reduce pressure on the back of your thighs. If you are long in the thigh, seat depth adjustment will allow you to support your thighs correctly.
Coccyx Cut-out Seat
- Coccyx relief recess cut out for injured coccyx
- AirCare plus seat option - unique AirCare technology system with superior enhanced comfort and pressure sensitive coccyx relief
- The lumbar pump adjusts the amount of air in a lumbar cushion, providing extra support
- Standard gas stem
- Upgrade to draughtsman with glides
- Black nylon base
- Polished aluminium base
- Castors for carpeted floors
- Castors for hard floors
- Glides - prevents chairs from moving
- Seat height:
- 460-600 mm
- Seat width:
- 530 mm
- Seat depth:
- 460 mm
- Seat sliding range:
- 50 mm
- Back width:
- 460 mm
- Back height:
- 560 mm
- 5 years on structural parts
- 2 years on moving parts and fabric
- 1 year for 24 hour use
Q: How do I adjust the back angle of my Positiv P-Sit high back chair?
On the right hand side of your Positiv P-Sit there is a lever. Lift this to adjust your backrest angle. Once you are comfortable, release the lever to lock the back angle in place.
Q: My gas stem seems a little stiff – is this normal?
Sometimes, over time, the gas stem can become a little stiff when trying to adjust the height. A quick and easy fix for this is using WD-40 or Vaseline. Apply a light layer of grease to the gas stem, then try adjusting the gas stem 3-4 times. The gas stem should now adjust easily.
Q: Can my seat slide forward?
On the left hand side of your Positiv P-Sit you will find the seat slide adjustment. About four fingers width between the front edge of the seat and the hollow of the knee provides good blood circulation.
Q: I have lumbar support in my backrest – how do I adjust this?
On the back of your P-Sit backrest is a lumbar pump. Use the pump to inflate the lumbar support to optimal comfort.
If you need to deflate your lumbar, simply push the valve button on the pump.
Q: How do I stop the rocking motion of my Positiv P-Sit high back chair?
There is a tilt lock on the left hand side of your Positiv P-Sit. Push the lever down to lock the tilt motion.
Q: We have hot-desking and I want to adjust the backrest height – how do I do this?
Your Positiv P-Sit backrest works using a Ratchet Back Height Adjustment. Lift the backrest to adjust the back higher. Once it reaches the top, the backrest will fall to the bottom (the lowest setting).
Q: My seat pad is worn from years of use – can I just swap a new one for the old one?
You can swap the pads over. However, you will need to contact our customer services team on +44 (0) 345 345 0010 to arrange this, as this will need to be completed by one of our install technicians.
Still having problems?
Please give our customer services team a call on +44 (0) 345 345 0010.
In-stock Chairs No Buying for Companies Yes Delivery & Returns 2_to_4_weeks Delivery courier_product_care_chair