Q: What is the battery life like on my MX Master mouse and can I change the battery?
Your MX Master mouse has a non-replaceable, rechargeable battery that on average can last up to 40 days fully charged. When your mouse needs charging, you can still use it, but your mouse must be connected via Bluetooth/Unifying receiver to use it whilst charging.
Q: My MX Master mouse doesn’t work after my computer wakes from sleep mode – how do I fix this?
For Windows users:
- Go to ‘Control Panel > System and Security > System > Device Manager’
- Expand ‘Bluetooth Radios’, right click on the Bluetooth wireless adapter and then click ‘Properties’
- Click ‘Power Management’ and uncheck: ‘Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power’
- Click OK and restart your compute to apply the changes
For Mac users:
- Go to ‘Apple menu > System Preferences > Bluetooth’
- In the bottom-right corner, click ‘Advanced’
- Make sure the following are all checked:
- Open Bluetooth Setup Assistant at startup if no keyboard is detected
- Open Bluetooth Setup Assistant at startup if no mouse or trackpad is detected
- Allow Bluetooth devices to wake this computer
Q: My MX Master mouse loses connection after my computer has gone to sleep – how do I fix this?
Try turning the Bluetooth connection off and on again – this should reset it and resolve the issue. If this hasn’t helped, please contact our customer services team on +44 (0) 345 345 0010, as you could have a defective mouse.
Q: How do I clean my MX Master mouse?
Ensure your mouse if unplugged from your computer and it is turned off. Remove the batteries and keep any liquids away from your device. The best way to clean your mouse is to use a lint free cloth or cleaning wipes for computers to wipe down your mouse.
Still having problems?
Please give our customer services team a call on +44 (0) 345 345 0010.