Q: I have a PC Freestyle2 keyboard. Why don’t the hot-keys work with my Mac computer?
The hot-keys on the left side of the Freestyle2 will only work with the specific operating system it was designed for.
You can swap 'Ctrl' with 'Command' in the operating system which will allow the hot-keys to work:
- Go to ‘System Preferences > Keyboard > Modifier Keys’, making sure the selected device is for the Freestyle2 keyboard
- Swap 'Ctrl' with 'Command'
The hot-keys should now work!
Q: The right side of my Freestyle2 keyboard is typing numbers – how do I stop this?
To use the number keys, simply press and release the ‘Fn’ key (bottom left of the keyboard) to toggle on and off.
Q: Random keys aren’t working – how do I fix this?
Most of the time, the reason for this is because your keyboard just needs a clean underneath the key. If you can pull the key off, use canned air spray to get rid of any debris/dust.
If the key is still not working, please contact our customer services team on +44 (0) 345 345 0010 to arrange an exchange, as it may be a defective unit.
Q: My Freestyle2 keyboard doesn’t work at all – how do I get it to work?
- Check the USB is plugged directly into the USB port on your PC
- Restart your PC
- Press the ‘Fn’ key and see if the LED light turns on or not. If the light turns on, it indicates power is received. If the LED is not turning on, that indicates a physical problem with the keyboard
- Try connecting your Freestyle2 keyboard to another PC, as it might be an issue with the PC and not the keyboard. If this LED still doesn’t turn on, please contact our customer services team on +44 (0) 345 345 0010, as it could be a defective unit
Still having problems?
Please give our customer services team a call on +44 (0) 345 345 0010.