- Additional Information
SKU HAGSOF7500SWEB Promo Label No Features
- Innovative mesh back - this warp knitted heavy duty mesh uses an innovative yarn construction to create a strong, sturdy and incredibly comfortable back rest
- Stylish silver frame
- High back for greater support - ideal for tall users
- Lumbar support - the adjustable cushioning supports your lower back to reduce stress and pain
- HÅG SlideBack armrests - easy to switch position depending on task, whether you need to be close to your desk, sit sideways, or rest your elbows
- Foot support - gripped surface on top of your footbase provides a comfortable place for you to move around or support your feet
- Optional neckrest - provides support for your shoulders, head and neck
- Seat width:
- 482 mm
- Seat depth:
- 380-460 mm
- Seat height:
- 450-640 mm
- Backrest height:
- 720 mm
- 16.7 kg
- 10 years
Q: My gas stem seems a little stiff – is this normal?
Sometimes, over time, the gas stem can become a little stiff when trying to adjust the height. A quick and easy fix for this is using WD-40 or Vaseline. Apply a light layer of grease to the gas stem, then try adjusting the gas stem 3-4 times. The gas stem should now adjust easily.
Q: Can my seat slide forward?
There is a lever on the right hand side of your HÅG SoFi 7500, underneath your seat. Move the lever back and forth to adjust the seat slide until you are comfortable. About four fingers width between the front edge of the seat and the hollow of the knee provides good blood circulation.
Q: I have lumbar support in my backrest, how do I adjust this?
On the back of your HÅG SoFi 7500 there is an oval shaped lumbar. Simply pull the lumbar upwards, or push downwards, until you are comfortable.
Q: How do I stop the rocking motion of my HÅG SoFi 7500 mesh high back chair?
There is a tilt lock underneath on the right left hand side of your HÅG SoFi 7500. Pull this tab outwards to the side to lock your HÅG SoFi 7500. To unlock, simply push the tab back in.
Q: We have hot-desking and I want to adjust the backrest height – how do I do this?
Unfortunately, with the HÅG SoFi 7500, you cannot adjust the backrest height, as it is a fixed height chair.
Q: My seat has become worn over time – can I just swap a new one for the old one?
You can swap seat pads over on this chair, however we will need to send an Installation Technician out to swap these over for you.
Please contact our customer services team on +44 (0) 345 345 0010 to order your new seat pad and arrange an appointment for an Installation Technician.
Still having problems?
Please give our customer services team a call on +44 (0) 345 345 0010.
In-stock Chairs Yes Buying for Companies Yes Delivery & Returns 4_to_6_weeks Delivery courier_product_care_chair